How Obesity Affects Your Body
Excess pounds do more to your body than mere increasing your weight—they increase your risk to some of the major health problems. People who are obese or overweight are more likely to develop various chronic diseases.
There are various reasons for obesity like:
1. Obesity gene
2. Not sleeping enough
3. Leading a sedentary lifestyle
4. Consuming too many calories
5. Medications that make patients put on weight, etc.
You can fight obesity by adopting the following things in your daily life:
- Eating Healthy
- Say NO to Sugar
- Participating In Workplace Wellness Programs
- Exercising Regularly
- Eating Breakfast Regularly
- Say NO to Junk Food
Obesity is a serious, chronic disease that can have an adverse effect on various systems of your body, some of them are listed below.